Saturday, April 28, 2018

Afternoon!

Afternoon!




Hey, how are you doing? I am good. I got my errands taken care of and now Alexa is playing some Sacramento Smooth Jazz for me. Ya Mon'.

I just got a visit from Papa John and Jane. They stopped by to wish and to sing Happy Birthday to me. So nice! They also left a nice, nice bottle of vino for me to enjoy and I will. I loved the card as well. Elise and I both liked it and may have to try what the card suggested. WooHoo! Thanks Papa and Sweet Pea!

It is heating up here in the valley. It is a good thing that my playmate and I are staying in today. Well, I had better go and get the fur-babies fed. Have a good one. I am!
Later....Jessie

Note: I need to get my Jacuzzi Spa working but I will wait for a few more days before I get it all set up. If I can!

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...