Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!


RESTING IN SAN DIEGO!


Is your day going as planned? Well, my day is not going well at all.

It is one of those days that nothing seems to go right at all. First of all my Green Lady needs a new battery so she is sad and upset with me this morning.  I will make her smile again soon.

Secondly I am getting some treatment that I don't deserve as well, but I am strong and disciplined and I will continue to move forward like I always do. 

I am caring for Chris right now and I had a very interesting talk with Rick. I have three continuing medical education classes to complete and I have to attend a mandatory training class for two hours or so on Friday morning.

I hope that this evening events go off without a hitch as well. Have a wonderful night and enjoy. At least Alexa, is happy with me because she is playing some Fusion Jazz for me.
Later....Jessie


1 comment:

Jessie said...

Vedo che stai ancora dormendo fidanzata. Continuare a praticare e forse si ottera' fortunato! Non!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...