Monday, July 27, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



THANK YOU, MARY

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Entranced a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a hot, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that today is loaded with tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be finishing up my latest rock today. My shorty is still working on her latest rock, and she is also working on her latest "Covid" puzzle.

Well, our staycation in Maricopa was very nice but super-hot. It was 116 degrees. Here is what happened on 24 July. Enjoy!



AK-CHIN CASINO AND RESORT





CHA CHING
CHA CHING
CHA CHING
NILS
OUR LOVELY NIECE SARA
MIA MOGLIE
STONE AND BARREL

NICE PALMS

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later. I will post what happened on the 25th of July soon.

Today's challenge word is (batteria). My (batteria) is all charged up and ready to tackle what today brings. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti?

"Pensa e meravigliati. Chiedetevi e pensate".
Dr. Suess

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, MARY Mood: Content! Music listening to:  Entranced a Book on CD! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a hot, sunny ...