Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Captivated a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice, partly sunny morning here in the Garden District. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to take care of this morning. I asked here to play some Boney for me today.

Here is my latest rock creation. I will prep a new rock for my next painting. My playmate is still working on her latest.



My playmate will be attending her weekly (bridge) game this afternoon.

I placed an order from Naked Wines yesterday... I ordered some Champagne and an assortment of reds and whites.

Later my shorty will be meeting up with one of her book clubs a Jun Dynasty. I will be placing a dinner order from here for sure.

On 25 Jul we stayed in the Ak-Chin Casino and Resort mostly. We did venture out to the movies to see "Motor City". It was pretty good and it was loaded with action.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sedia). I completed my (sedia) Yoga session early this morning. It is challenging fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Monna, how are things in Hungary?

Jet, what is up for today?

Marcie, what are you up to today?

Tiger, how is everyone doing?

Rosemarie, how are you?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Edwina, have a good day?

Shoo Shoo, what is up for today?

Capo Jim, how are things going?

Nicolette, how goes it?

Mike and Vicki, what is new around your way?

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Piovera oggi?

"La felicita e tenere qualcuno tra le tue braccia e sapere di abbracciare il mondo intero".
Orhan Parnuk

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to: Captivated a Book on CD! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It...