Saturday, October 22, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Concerned! Cautious!

Music listening to: Fire by the Ohio Players!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Majestic Roast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear morning here in Tucson, but you can smell rain in the air.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives.  Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I need to set up for tonight's "Wizard Fest" that we are hosting here. We will be joined by my fidanzata e Capo Jim. We will be dining this evening at "Mama Louisa's". Looking forward to that, smile! I asked Alexa to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today to make sure that I am victorious this evening. I know that my fidanzata is shaking in her boots.

My playmate and I went to see the movie "Smile" yesterday and it was very good. As we were leaving the theater we bumped into Papa John. He is looking good.

I am still feeling on edge, but I will keep my eyes and ears open.

Here is what happened on 8 October in New York. Enjoy!

We hit the sheets at 9:00pm last night and we woke up at 9:00am. That is unheard of for us, smile! At 9:30am we went to "Connolly's for breakfast. My shorty had an omelet and I had eggs and bacon. Cost $37.00 plus tip.

After breakfast we walked to "Times Square" where they had set up a 3-block street fair. Tons of tents and booths. 

You could buy food, crafts, artwork and clothes. It was packed with people. It was chilly out today, 52 degrees.

We walked more in "Times Square" we saw the huge lines of people waiting to buy discounted Broadway show tickets. Tons of people walking about in "Times Square". We stopped in a "Starbucks" for a (frappacino).

We walked back to our hotel after a brief stop at "Walgreens" to pick up some snacks. Later we walked to the "Ambassador Theater" to see the "Broadway" show "Chicago". It was fantastic and it was packed. We had very good seats on the aisle.

After the show we walked for about 11 more miles. We stopped for dinner at an "Italian" restaurant. We sat out on the street like we used to do when we were in Italy so we could people watch. We were not disappointed at all. Our dinner consisted of a very good salad and a pizza. The pizza was excellent and of course we downed some vino rosso. 

After dinner we made our way back to our hotel and we called it game over. Tons of people are out and about. Tomorrow, we pack up and make our way to the "Manhattan Pier" to board our cruise ship the "NCL Breakaway".  Another great day in the Big Apple!

Here are a few pictures enjoy!


8 OCT NEW YORK AT NIGHT


8 OCT GREAT SALAD 


8 OCT FANTASTIC PIZZA


8 OCT VINO ROSSO


8 OCT WATER BOTTLE AT THE AMBASSADOR THEATER


8 OCT CHICAGO BROADWAY SHOW. WE HAD GREAT SEATS


8 OCT THIS BOTTLE MADE IT HOME!


8 OCT LINES WAITING FOR DISCOUNTED SHOW TICKETS


8 OCT LOCAL STREET PERFORMERS


8 OCT MORE LINES



 8 OCT MIO MOGLIE PEOPLE WATCHING!


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. We will be picking up his van this morning from having a new windshield put in.

Today's challenge word is (caramella). Yes, mio moglie, fidanzata, and all of my girlfriends are as sweet as (caramella).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata Si puo dire perdente, perdente!

Loraine said...

Hai pubblicato una foto di Halloween sul blog. Ti stai preparando per grandi sacchi di caramelle?
E la parola "perdente" non รจ nel mio vocabolario. La parola "vincitore" mi viene alle labbra.

countrygranny47 said...

Great pictures,,,

Jessie said...

Thanks Countrygranny.

Rosie said...

What a great start to your cruise. Am enjoying the photo's

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...