Monday, October 3, 2022

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? We are good here, but it has been a very busy day.

The caregiver had an issue with Chris's catheter again, but this time Elise saw it and she schooled the caregiver. Elise also reminded her that Chris can never be flat in his bed without a pillow under his head unless you are turning him. This is basic stuff, but I guess with over 26 years' experience you don't need to know that.

My playmate prepared chili with crackers and baby carrots for dinner. We watched "In the Dark" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series with a lot of twists and turns.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy one for us. We will be checking our packing to make sure that we have everything that we need for our cruise. We talked about going to a Broadway Show while we are there.

I still have that feeling that developed a few days ago. Something is nagging me, and it is not a good feeling at all. I will figure it out or it will surface. Something is just not right.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be prepared for Taco Tuesday.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Ho un vero amico in te, mio amico molto speciale. E davvero molto raro.

Loraine said...

Sogna NYC e la tua crociera.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Morning Jessie & Elsie,
Your right on comment about caregiver for Chris.
At least this time Elsie got to see and hopefully its been corrected.
Have a good day to you both.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...