Monday, October 24, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good day here, but a bit chilly.

My playmate prepared homemade waffles for dinner with eggs, sausages, and plenty of coffee. It was all good.

We watched "In the Dark" on Netflix with Chris. It is a very good series.

I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is in the main house watching the news on TV. Chris is resting and enjoying his supplemental drip. Chris and I are watching Monday Night Football.

I am going to start a new rock tomorrow if time permits. It has been a while, hasn't it?

Hey, the bet is on for the "World Series" I have the Phillies and my playmate has the Astros. Go Philly.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata. Sono contento che ti stiano godendo le foto. Questo mi rende felice amore mio.

Loraine said...

Le tue foto mi danno sempre piacere.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...