Sunday, October 2, 2022

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did your day go well? It has been a busy one here, but we got everything taken care of.

My shorty, Chris and I watched a lot of football today. We are watching the "Chiefs" play "Tampa" and the "Chiefs" are kicking butt. Go "Chiefs".

We enjoyed pizza for dinner while we watched football. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day. I have to make another trip over on the eastside again. We will pay our "Verizon" bill tomorrow morning.

We hope that you get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "Monday". My shorty prepared a couple of "White Russians" for dessert. So good!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi profondamente per essere pronto a prepararti per la tua crociera.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...