Thursday, October 20, 2022

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Get Ready by the Temptations!

Buongiorno! Buon Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Majestic Roast Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is a clear morning here in Tucson and the wind has stopped for now.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be busy. After breakfast we will make our way to "Green Valley". I also have to make a trip out on the airbase as well. I asked Alexa to play some "Blues" for me today.

Hey, our evening with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo was so much fun and it was good to see her. As for the "Rumi Kube" fest I didn't win at all, but Mio Moglie and Shoo were head-to-head.  Our host prepared a very good dinner. We enjoyed a good salad, enchiladas, good vino rosso and for dessert we enjoyed ice cream. Of course, the secret weapon was deployed. It always makes the evening more enjoyable. Thank you Shoo for a wonderful evening. We missed you.

19 OCT RUMIKUBE MIO MOGLIE AND SHOO SHOO!


19 OCT GOTTA LOVE SHOO SHOO!

Here is more about our cruise. Enjoy!

6 Oct New York!

We arrived in New York, and we took a Lyft to our hotel. It has been a very long day and we were tired, but we needed to get some dinner. So, after we got settled into our room, we hit the street to find a place to eat nearby. We stopped in an Irish Pub named "The Perfect Pint". It was crowed and load like most Irish Pubs.

So, we were seated at table, but we moved to the bar so we could watch the bartenders at work. We both ordered a proper (pint) and it was delicious. We ordered some dinner and a second (pint). The food was delicious. Mio moglie ordered a very nice chicken salad and I ordered a Shepards Pie that was good and very filling. After dinner we made our way back to our hotel and we crashed.

6 OCT OUR HOTEL THE ST. JAMES

OUR ROOM IN THE ST. JAMES





6 OCT THE "PERFECT PINT PUB"

6 OCT MIO MOGLIE DOWNING HER (PINT)

6 OCT OUR DINNER AT THE PERFECT PINT. A CHICKEN SALAD AND A SHEPARDS PIE!


Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. My playmate and I are going to Park Mall this afternoon to see the movie "Halloween Ends".

Today's challenge word is (ricco). I am (ricco) with my fidanzata, girlfriends, family and friends.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise



 
 

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come ti senti? Cosa c'e in serbo per oggi?

Jessie said...

Mary and Bob,
How are you this morning?

Jessie said...

Monna, how are you doing?

Loraine said...

Salute, amici e amore danno una vita ricca. Come te, sono benedetto con queste cose.

countrygranny47 said...

Good late afternoon,,
Your salad and shepards pie sure looked good. Love shepards pie. Love my salads as well.
You had a nice motel room for sure.

Jessie said...

Thanks Countrygranny.
Jessie

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...