Friday, March 11, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Busy!

Music listening to: I Need Love by LL Cool J

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I have a ton of things to get done today so I will not be online much today nor will I post about our stay in Gilbert, AZ. I will post about it as soon as I can.

   I have to have Chris at his doctors appointment at 11:30am and I have so many errands to take care of today. I hope that all has gone well for you these past few days?
Chat at you later..Jessie and Elise


Amanda and Shirlene feel better soon.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on around your way on this Sabato so far? Are you heating up like we are here in the valley of Tucson? Mia Mo...