Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you doing? I am good. I completed my errands and I took the photo of the day as well.

I just got off of the treadmill and it kicked my butt good. It has been over a week since I have been on it, but rest assured I will hit it daily from now on unless we are away on a stay-cation or something. I am feeling good though and I could slap and tickle a bit if you get my drift? Smile! Jane, Jane don't go there. Wait a minute I bet that you already have, smile! I bet you are smiling too!

Jayne will be here soon and Elise and I are going to the movies. I think that we are going to see "Zootopia". I need the laughs after that treadmill workout. Yeah  Mon'.

Elise and I are going to "Relish" for dinner this evening. We like it there and they offer a good selection of wine flights and we are going to explore the possibilities for sure. Have a great afternoon.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on around your way on this Sabato so far? Are you heating up like we are here in the valley of Tucson? Mia Mo...