Sunday, March 6, 2016

Howdy!

Howdy!

How is it going so far today? We had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". It was packed with people this morning. My appetite is not up to par but I bet that is because of my treadmill workouts. Speaking of workout I will hit the treadmill shortly.

Elise is caring for Chris and I just returned from having Elise's car washed. I did some yard work behind Chris house as well and I took the photo of the day. Now I need to tackle my continuing medical classes online. I have to get them done before the deadline. I think I will work on those before I get on the treadmill.

We hope that things are going well so far on this beautiful Sunday?
Later.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on around your way on this Sabato so far? Are you heating up like we are here in the valley of Tucson? Mia Mo...