Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your Tuesday? I got everything done that I had planned. It has been a windy one here in Tucson for most of the day.

Chris and I relaxed while we watched TV. We were out in the backyard with the fur-babies as well, until we wore them out. Wimps!

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is at her book club meeting at Fromino's. She is going to bring back a Gyro for my dinner. I will be ready for it with a nice ice cold "Warsteiner". Yeah!

I was giving my playmate the (frisky eye) before she left for her book club meeting. I must be in a mood because I wanted to play doctor, smile! I diagnosed that she has (TB). Jane, don't go there, smile. Yes, she has (TB), tight body. Jane you went there didn't you? WooHoo! Yep I am in a good mood.

Have a great evening and a better tomorrow.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Your playmate gave me the photos of our Murder Mystery Dinner group shot. What a good looking group we are! Thanks.

Jessie said...

Loraine, I agree 100% that we are a very,very good looking group.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on around your way on this Sabato so far? Are you heating up like we are here in the valley of Tucson? Mia Mo...