Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Content!

Music listening to: That's The Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson

  It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave but she will be over to care for Chris shortly. Any plans for today?

  I am waiting on the coffee to brew and my cup is at the ready. My playmate and I are going to have breakfast at the "Egg Connection" as usual this morning.

  We had a tremendous, exciting, fantastic, blow-out of an evening last night at the Murder Mystery Dinner. We will give the blow by blow details with pictures a bit later today. I am going to hit the treadmill later and we may go to the movies this evening.

Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on around your way on this Sabato so far? Are you heating up like we are here in the valley of Tucson? Mia Mo...