Saturday, March 26, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Well,the Oregon Ducks lost to Oklahoma. So the Pac 12 is totally out of the picture this year.

Elise and I are two stuffed pigs. Yes we are. We had an excellent dinner this evening. We had about 3 cocktails apiece, we enjoyed Yellow Tail fish filet's that we got from Bucky and Dena, we had french fries and all of the condiments that go along with such a fine dinner. To top that off Bobby prepared some Hominy that was oh so good. Thank you Bobby!

After we cleaned up the kitchen and watched an episode of a series on Netflix. We both waddled into the bedroom to stretch out and read. It was only 7:15pm. Next thing I heard was the sound of my playmate sounding like a foghorn and I did not blame her because I wanted to join in as well. I could not until after the caregiver left for the night and I checked on Chris.

Now I am going to grab a small glass of water and I am going to start a duet with Elise. Have a great night and sleep well.

Loraine, Tiger, Marcie, Rosie, Bobby thank you for the compliments on the shed.
See Ya..Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on around your way on this Sabato so far? Are you heating up like we are here in the valley of Tucson? Mia Mo...