Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

Hey, I am beat, bushed, worn out, exhausted, and starving!

I just got back from running my errands and making a visit to the local Soc Security Office. That place is as bad as the DMV, smile! 

I got everything taken care of and that makes me happy. Now I need a six pack of beer or a couple of margaritas. Yes, I do.

How are things going for you so far today? I still need to take the photo of the day and pick up February's photos and get them in the book. Man, I am starving. That yogurt I had this morning is not getting the job done all. Chat at you later.......Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! What is going on around your way on this Sabato so far? Are you heating up like we are here in the valley of Tucson? Mia Mo...