Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!               

Mood: Overwhelmed! Relaxed! Boinked!

Music listening to: Back and Forth by Aaliaha

    It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she is stirring about so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and delicious. I will have an apple and a lemon fiber bar to go along with it. I have got to get rid of these extra pounds that pounced up on me in Mexico, smile!

    I am still playing catch up. I have several errands to take care of this morning. Angelica will be here to care for Chris. Well, I have to get busy.

Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day. Marcie you are in our prayers.

Loraine, how are you doing. Glad that you and Jim are back home safe and sound.

Jane and John be careful.

Flo and John, stay safe.

Marilyn,how are you?

Ross and Denise, have a good one. Great vacation plans.

Monna, how are you?

JT, have a good day.

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Rosie Posey, how are you?

Dena and Bucky, thank you for allowing us to stay at Casa di Dena.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...