Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey how was your day? It has been a good one here in the valley of Tucson. I took care of my errand and I got my ears lowered. Look out Vegas showgirls!

I am caring for Chris this evening. Elise is at her book club meeting this evening. They are meeting at "the Shish Kabob House". Elise is going to bring me back a
Gyro. Yummy!


Well, I took my latest calendar photo this evening and it came out very well. I am on a futon in my birthday suit with a hat and a bow tie on and that is it.  Waiting to get some feedback from Jane, Loraine and Elise.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a great night.
Ciao.......Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, waiting to hear from you.I have heard from Jane.

Mary and Bob, sleep well.

Flo and John, have a good evening.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...