Friday, October 3, 2014

TGIF!

Good Morning!                    


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: It Ain't The Way That You Love Me by Paula Abdul

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I am quite sure that she will not be popping up anytime soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I am thinking about a bratwurst, yes I am, smile! Marv will be here to care for Chris this evening. 

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie at the "Loft" titled "Congress" starring Robin Wright. It is a very good movie with a lot of depth to it.

    Well, our Cats are 5 and 0. Go Cats! Last night's game was a good one. This evening we are talking my girlfriend "Lila" out to dinner at "On The Border". I am going to be extra nice to"Lila" so she can buy me a nice margarita. Am I bad or what? Smile!

    Elise is hosting a "Marathon Bridge" game this afternoon. So Chris and I will be looking over the cars for our next sale. 

    We are looking forward to the Mystery Dinner that is being hosted by Nicolette tomorrow evening. It should be a good one and I hope that I am not the murderer this time.

    Well, Chris is calling me so I had better check him out. Have a great TGIF!
Later........Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John, what is new?

Mary and Bob,how are you?

Shoo and Stu,enjoy.

Flo and John, what are you up to?

JT, have a good day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I think a good one is mandatory on a TGIF day!

Jessie said...

You are right on the money Loraine. Have a good one.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...