Friday, October 3, 2014

Afternoon!

Good Afternoon!

How are you doing so far? Things are good but it is heating up fast. It is going to be in the upper 90's today.

Well, the bidders and shufflers are here and the games have begun. Chris and I just got back in from looking over the car potential that is parked outside.

Well, the pickings are slim today. The only one that is sale worthy is the Mercedes coupe. "Lila" is here playing bridge and she has a nice Town and Country van. By her being my girlfriend I cannot even think about selling her van. I have got to keep her happy don't you know? Can you feel me? Smile!

So the bidders and shufflers have gotten by again, but I will be on the prowl at the next bridge game. I did see a very nice "Fiat" 500L Trekking parked outside and it is looking good, yeah Mon'.

I will be saying margarita please later this evening when I am on my date with "Lila". Hope that the rest of your day will be a good one.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...