Buon Pomeriggio!
How are you doing desert dwellers? We just got back from attending a wonderful Memorial Service for Rosemary Fredrick.
We got to meet her sister and other family members. I will share a bit with you. Rosemary was a remarkable woman with a big heart and a wonderful smile!
I tell many of you that I love you dearly and that is the truth straight from my heart. If you love someone, please let them know often. I do!
Please set you priorities and please follow them.
We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at "Kingfisher" last night. It was a good evening with "Mia Moglie con Mia Cognata".
The food was delicious. It was my treat and well worth it.
MIA MOGLIE LOVES A GOOD DRY AND DIRTY MARTINI
MY MOJITO WAS SPOT ON
TWO SISTERS
MY BRANZINO WAS DELICIOUS
HE BEGGED ME NOT TO EAT HIM. HE LOST
GOOD PANNI
SEA BASS
HAWAIIAN FISH












1 comment:
A Ε•estate in salute.
Post a Comment