Monday, March 16, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


I CANNOT TAKE THAT TICKET!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Way Of The World by Earth, Wind and Fire!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a Cappuccino and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will also receive a massage this morning from Rosemarie. I reminded Chris that he was going to get a massage today and he began to smile big time.

 Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that my playmate and I both have a doctors appointment this afternoon at 1:00am. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. I also have a few tasks to get done on the Monday.

  I will hit up the Cortez location this morning to drop off our latest # Hide Tucson Rocks and I will up one while I am there. We both already have ideas about what our next rock will be. I will be dropping of a few rocks in the hood today as well. We have been informed of another rock location right here in the Garden District. I will check it out!


OUR LATEST DROP OFF AT CORTEZ LOCATION

HIDING IN THE HOOD TODAY!


 Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Lunedi and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, give a shoutout to everyone in Canada.

Liz, how are you doing?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, what are you up to in Melbourne?

Jeanne, what is up?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?


5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Jessie said...

Unknown glad that you are enjoying the Rock Art! Thanks for posting to our blog.

Loraine said...

Continua a lavarti quelle mani!

Jessie said...

Oh I Giorgio l’amore. Stare al sicuro

Unknown said...

I took a five mile hike at Sabino Canyon on a trail I hadn't been on before. Found a mine but don't know what kind of mine it was. Hope your doctor's appointments went well.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...