Monday, June 18, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? It has been a very busy one for me so busy that I developed a pounding headache. It  is also a stress headache as well due to an issue that popped up that should not be at all. Not to worry I am very disciplined and will deal with it and not run away from it. Woo Rah!

Chris and I enjoyed a good horror movie today. It was good and we both were glued to the TV. We watch them when Elise is not at home due to she is not crazy about them. Chris and I cracked up while we watched today's movie.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. Very good! We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. I have uploaded pictures from our stay-cation and as soon as I review them I start to post them.. 

We got a very nice review from our Flagstaff Airbnb host. She enjoyed our stay and she welcomed us back again anytime. Very nice. My shorty wrote a review of our stay in Flagstaff.

Well, I had better check on Chris. He enjoyed his banana cream pie this evening. He gobbled it down quickly and he wanted more. That is always a good sign.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...