Wednesday, June 6, 2018

It's A Hump Day!

Good Morning!



ROSS, DENISE AND ME!


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: When Can I See You Again by Babyface!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and at it soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and  it is very good. I will have a second cup later this morning. We love Kona coffee. Bobby will be her this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and reminding me that I have a early appointment this morning for the "Green Lady" and that I also have several other tasks to work off of my To Do List.

  I am feeling much better this morning but I still have a slight headache. My sister Marcie is in surgery and my thoughts are on her. I am waiting to hear from Blake as to how she is doing. Please continue to send out those prayers for her. Thanks. Mary thanks for posting to our blog for Marcie.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great Humper and enjoy the day. My playmate and I are going to hit up "Humble Pie" this evening for dinner and vino rosso!

Later...Jessie and Elise

Jane, how are you feeling this morning?

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Godetevi la bella e pulita "Green Lady".

Rosie said...

Contiuing prayers for Marcie and glad you are feeling better. Is cold and very windy inMelbourne town.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...