Sunday, June 24, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

(Yet I Still Rise)

How are you doing? Are you burning up yet? It is slowly heating up here in Tucson.

We just got back from a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". The food was as good as ever and the place was starting to fill up.

Elise is caring for Chris and I am getting ready to restock Chris's supplies for next week. I have a few tasks to take care of as well to include some yard work behind Chris's house. I am going to have to tackle the Mesquite pods again today as well. I will hit the Jacuzzi after I get all of my chores and tasks done. I also will be picking Sister Jayne up when church is finished.

Next week is going to be very busy for us. Yep, a bit busier than normal. We are also going to meet up at "Incas" with Alphonso and his wife on Friday evening for dinner. They own a yogurt shop over on the east side of town. One of my playmates favorite hangouts.

After I get my tasks and chores done I will post pics from our stay in "Winslow". We hope that you are doing well?
Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...