Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Evening!

Evening!

How goes it? Well, I have completed all of my To Do Task and then some. Whew! It is hot out there.

I left my hat on the roof so I will have to get it off tomorrow when I got back up there to put on some more ties on the sun tarp on the south side of Chris's house. I have to say again it is hot out there. I made a big mistake while doing my tasks. I forgot to put my gloves back on and I grabbed hold of a cactus pad and I wanted to pee my pants and I wanted to say (sh*t) but when you say that in those type of situations you usually do what you said. Smile!

Elise we be her soon and I will hit the shower and get dressed so we can hit "Humble Pie". I think I will have a few cold beers tonight. What do you think? Ya, ya?

Jayne and Chris are watching Family Feud and Jayne is cutting Chris's nails at the same time. Now that is multi-tasking something I like to do. WooHoo! Have a good evening and we will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Sera!......Jessie and Elise

I want to thank everyone who wished and said prayers for my sister Marcie. She contacted me and the surgery went well, but she said that she is very sore. Thank you all again and keep those prayers coming.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Sono d' accord fidanzata. la vita e' bella.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope that you are well. It has been a very long day here. We have been going through Chris’s medical supplies...