Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: Stomp by the Brothers Johnson!

Buon Martedi! Taco Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up with me this morning to start her day by riding her Hello Kitty bike. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is very sticky this morning her in Tucson and still no rain. 

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a lot of tasks to take care of today. First off I need to get set up out front for today's car sell-off while the Bridge game is taking place. I also have to make sure that I have Lyft on speed dial just in case. I will on the lookout for the (Wheelchair) lady as well. I am all set for her for sure. I have plenty of Jack on hand for her.




My playmate and I will be working on new rocks after the Bridge game is over. I  hope that Barb brings that Lexus SUV back today because I have a buyer for it.

Well,  had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday, right Sweet Pea? Stay safe and I will have a chat at you later.


Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Sono pronto per oggi. Si, sara un occupato. Cosa fai oggi?

Loraine said...

Lo stesso vecchio. Lo stesso vecchio. Ma va bene. Finché sono sano, sono felice!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...