Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


Well, the rain didn't show up like my girlfriend Jeanne told me it would. Where is it? I even asked my girlfriend Shoo Shoo where was it.

It has been a busy day and I didn't get to take my exam due to too many interruptions. I will get it done tomorrow for sure. Smile!

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. All good. We watched "Shameless" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and he is having his supplement for dinner. He is feeling better today and we are keeping an eye on him. Elise is on her Mac and she is listening to the news.

We are still working on our new rocks. They will be completed tomorrow and we will start new ones.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great night, sleep well and hope for rain.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise. 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Rannicchiati su quel cuscino.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...