Thursday, September 17, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




MIO MOGLIE CON MINION IN VEGAS

Mood: Cabin Fever Back!

Music listening to: My Boo by Usher!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and strolling in the hood to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and as second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. It is another nice morning her in Tucson but is going to get in the triple digits today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of things to take care before we head out on our stay-cation. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

Here are the latest rocks that my playmate and I created. Enjoy. I have dropped a few rocks in the hood this morning and I will drop off at the Cortez location.


IN THE HOOD 17 SEPT


ELISE'S LATEST 16 SEPT



ELISE'S LATEST 16 SEPT (KEEPER)


MY LATEST 16 SEPT



Well, Sister Jayne's (mum) is making her way back home to Kenya. It was good to have her here visiting. She called me her American son and that was very nice indeed. Here are a few pics of her  with me.






Well, I had better get busy and check my packing to make sure that I am good to go for the stay-cation. Have a good Thirsty Thursday, right Sweet Pea? I will chat at you later when we get to Bisbee and Sierra Vista.

Stay Safe.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi la tua "staycation". Spero sia buono!

countrygranny47 said...

NOW I KNOW WHERE JAYNE GOT HER PRETTY LOOKS.
FROM HER MOM. BEAUTIFUL LADY.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...