Sunday, September 6, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



ARIZONA SUNRISE

Mood: Cabin Fever Back Again!

Music listening to: Samsung Spin by Samsung!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? I started the day off at 5:15 am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave so she will be over to care for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a Pacific Rim Blend that my shorty got for me today. I second cup will be enjoyed along with a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". 

It is going to be another hot one today. So stay safe and cool. Hopefully our nation will do the same and not overdo it this holiday weekend. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

Hey, we enjoyed a very good dinner last night. It consisted of Tilapia, fries and cold slaw. It was delicious and we got it all down with a few libations. We ate too much and we were stuffed to include Sister Jayne. 



TILAPIA AND FRIES!

We worked on rocks yesterday and here if the result. Enjoy! We will be dropping off our latest at the Cortez location and picking up on our way to the "Egg Connection".


ELISE'S LATEST 5 SEPT (GIFT)



MY LATEST 5 SEPT



Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and mask up!


Here is the latest pic of my Great Great Grand niece and nephew.



Ciao....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Le rocce sono carine ei bambini sono bellissimi.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...