Friday, September 4, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? We are heating up nicely here in the Old Pueblo. Whew!

Chris's doctor visit went well and she is re-doing some of his scripts. Sister Jayne is caring for him this morning. My playmate is treating herself to so yogurt over on the eastside.

I am waiting on my Tele-Med phone call. I am totally pissed of today. My is reason is that I am a retired (professional) soldier and what came out of the Presidents mouth has got on my last nerve. How dare he speak that way about my comrades in arms. I have to cut to the chase that he has to go. That was the last straw for me. Nuff said.

Here are the rocks that I dropped and picked up today at the Cortez location this morning. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ 4 SEPT


PICKED UP 4 SEPT



MY LATEST 4 SEPT TP HANGING


Have a good afternoon and I will chat at you later.

Here are some of the rocks that Robin created. She is a member of one of my shorty's groups. She is very good. Keep on (Rocking ) Robin.



ROBINS ROCKS (GREAT JOB!)

Ciao.....Jessie 

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I agree. What he said is President-treason! I can't believe some people still think he is capable and worthy of being the President of the USA. That belief is unjustifiable.

Rosie said...

HERE HERE. Trump is hated over here and how he remains president escapes me. I hope all the non voters over thee come out and kick him out

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...