Monday, October 5, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA

Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  The Good Wife a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Costa Rico Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to run this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues", for me today.

I will be prepping a new rock for painting today. My playmate will be starting her latest rock soon.

My shorty will be taking a walk this morning before she goes to her doctor's appointments. I am sure that she will get her froyo fix today. More than likely she will hit the heavy bag this afternoon.

We saw the movie "Runner" last night and it was very good.

We cheered our "Chiefs" to victory yesterday. A very good game.

Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Lunedi! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

I will be taking the "Bellezza Nera" to be washed inside and out, and I will gas her up.

Today's challenge phrase is (fai del tuo meglio). I do this every day. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Godetevi questo lunedi.

"Ad alcune persone non piace il cambiamento, ma bisogna abbracciare il cambiamento se l' alternativa e il disastro".
Elon Musk

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! THANK YOU, DONNA Mood: Content! Music listening to:  The Good Wife a Book on CD! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? It is a nice, ...