Saturday, October 3, 2026

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


THANK YOU, DONNA


Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Star Island a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Costa Rico Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I have a couple of errands to run today.  I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be working on a new rock today. My shorty has a prepped rock ready to be worked on.

My playmate will be hitting the pool this morning. She will also be getting her froyo fix, grocery shopping, and she will be hitting the heavy bag today.

We will be meeting up at "Bazel's" this evening with Bev and David. When we return home, we will be watching our "Wildcats" play football.

We enjoyed a fantastic afternoon with Mia Fidanzata, Capo Jim, and Jay yesterday. We met up at "Kingfisher" to celebrate Capo Jim's birthday. The food was very good. Afterwards we met up at Mia Fidanzata's home for some "Yahtzee" and a delicious dessert the Mia Fidanzata made. It was a great time.

Well, I had better get to it post haste. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (continua a sorridere). It makes life a little better, right  fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

JT said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Goditi la giornata!

"Mettete tutto in discussione. Impara qualcosa. Non rispondere a nulla".

Loraine said...

Sì, un sorriso rende la vita migliore e richiede meno muscoli, il che significa meno rughe sul viso.

"Non so nulla", disse il sergente Schultz. Anch'io.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! JAYNE AND MUM AND FRIEND Mood: Content! Music listening to: The Good Wife a Book on CD! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is...