Saturday, June 29, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Through the Fire by Chaka Khan!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? It is a mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is Chefs Day. I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Yes, I will be in the (cucina) tossing around pots and pans. The menu will consist of Sirloin Beef Tips and Gravy over Egg Noodles. I will cook it nice and slow. My Sous Chef is out of commission for a few more days. I will select the proper libation to go along with the meal. Yummy, right?

Mia Moglie is recovering from her surgery. She gave me a scare this morning when I turned over to look at her. She has on some clear eye disks that she must wear at night. She looked at me and looked like a fly with its eyes magnified. Two bulging eyes, smile. She is doing very well.

I will be picking up an antibiotic for her to place on her eyes this morning.

I will post more about our trip to New Mexico later today.

Here is the lates Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!







Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (magari). (Magari) I should keep a fly swatter on hand just in case Mia Moglie attacks me, smile! What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che cosa succede? Ehi, che ne dici di quella pioggia di iere?

"Gli insegnanti possono cambiare la vita delle persone con il giusto mix di gesso e sfide".

Joyce Meyer

Loraine said...

Magari Elise non ti attacca. Non lo farebbe mai!!

L’arte di insegnare è l’arte di aiutare la scoperta.
Mark Van Doren

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Content! MIA MOGLIE IN NEED OF COFFEE THIS MORNING. Music listening to:  Black or White by MJ! Buon Lunedi!  How are you d...