Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood:  Uffa!

Music listening to: Giving Him Something He Can Feel by EnVogue!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you?  It is a partly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Chocolate Hazelnut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. 

Yes, it is a Humper, but it has turned into a Monday a true Monday, because the coffeemaker has bit the dust this morning. I am using the Keurig this morning. So that means my day is out of whack.

So that means I will be making my way out to the airbase to purchase a new coffeemaker. While I am out there, I will pick up some dog food for Azalya. 

I do hope that your day is much better than mine has started out to be. My dinner from Bangkok was very good and it was a lot. I enjoyed a nice glass of vino rosso along with it.

Well, I had better get ready to make my way out to the airbase. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (uffa). Yes, fidanzata that is what I said (uffa), when the coffeemaker to a dirt nap.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buomgiorno fidanzata. E un giorno di gobba. Cosa stai combinando?

"Ccerca di essere un arcobaleno nella nuvola di qualcuno".

Maya Angelou

Loraine said...

A volte "uffa" è la parola esatta che serve per descrivere la giornata.

Quando diamo con gioia e accettiamo con gratitudine, tutti sono benedetti.
Maya Angelou

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Content! Music listening to: Through the Fire by Chaka Khan! Buon Sabato!  How are you? It is a mostly cloudy morning here...