Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Victorious!

Music listening to: Don't Say Good Night by Paul McCartney!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.  Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Hey, the "Donna Verda", is glad to be back home and I am glad that she has returned. I will give her a good hand waxing today. That is going to put a huge smile on her faceplate.

I am just about finished with my latest rock. I will post it today.

Mia Moglie and I will be starting rocks to go around Chris's tree that was planted on Pima and Justin Ln. We will place some solar lights as well.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!





We will be getting our suitcases out for upcoming trip to New Mexico. We are looking forward to this vacay.

Well, I had better get busy post haste. Have a good Taco Tuesday! Stay and healthy and happy. I will have a chinwag at you later.

Woohoo! Way to go Celtics. I can taste my victory dinner at the "Wild Garlic". Sorry Mia Moglie.

Today's challenge word is (rotto). I have felt (rotto) ever since Chris's passing. So, you ever feel (rotto) fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. E un Taco Tuesday!

"L'allegria e il miglior promotore della salute ede amica della mente come del corpo".

Joseph Addison

Loraine said...

Penso che la maggior parte delle persone si senta distrutta ad un certo punto della propria vita.

La felicità non è un obiettivo... è il prodotto di una vita ben vissuta.
Eleonora Roosevelt

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! TYPICAL TUCSON DESERT DWELLER! Are you melting yet? I know that I am about to do just that. You know that I am as sweet as ...