Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


TYPICAL TUCSON DESERT DWELLER!

Are you melting yet? I know that I am about to do just that. You know that I am as sweet as sugar and yes sugar melts, smile! That is what my girlfriends tell me all of the time!

Hey, I have a smile on my face because the new coffeemaker has made its first pot of coffee. And it is (molto delizioso).

Mia Moglie and I are going to hit up Park Mall to see the movie "Thelma". My girlfriend Shoo Shoo said that it is very good. Can you say (popcorn) of course we will.

We will be having takeaway from "Leos" for dinner this evening. I may attack some soft serve as well for dessert.

I am still reviewing the New Mexico photos, and I need to get back to Chris's Blog posting as well.

We are putting the finishing touches on the rocks that will go around Chris's memorial tree. Once they are sealed, we will place them there. I will charge up the solar lights as well.

We hope that you are doing well. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Content! Music listening to: After the Love Is Gone by Earth, Wind, and Fire! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? It ...