Monday, April 15, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today.

I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My first task was to get Sorella Jayne out so she could grocery shop. After that I made my way over to the east side to get a little cash for our trip to San Diego.

We both have been under the weather today. We have been making numerous trips to the (loo). Yes, I mean skip, skip, skip to the (loo). TMI, right? We still are making trips to the (loo). Smile!

Hopefully we will feel better in the morning. Get a good night's sleep and we will chat at you later. We will have our cells and tablets with us.

We will return on Sunday. Not to worry I didn't forget about my followers, girlfriends, and my fidanzata.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Buon compleanno a me! Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you pla...