Saturday, April 27, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Hopeful!

Music listening to: Boney James!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in the "Old Pueblo". Do you have any plans for the weekend?

My playmate and I are holding our own, but things are getting better slowly.

We got a visit yesterday from my girlfriend (Flo). It was so good to see her. Flo is a very talented photographer has taken many photos of our rock creations over the years. Here is a photo magnet that she presented to us yesterday. It is the rock of Chris that Elise did awhile back. It is now attached to the fridge. Have a look.




Last night we enjoyed a very good dinner at "Kingfisher". My girlfriends Shoo Shoo and Edwina joined us. To my surprise my girlfriends made the dinner at "Kingfisher" an early birthday present. I was totally surprised and very grateful. We enjoyed our meal with a very nice "Bourdeaux", and the desserts were very good. Thank you Shoo and Edwina so much.

After dinner Mia Moglie and Shoo Shoo, made our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play titled "Thriller of the Year" an "Agatha Christe" type whodunit. Loaded with twists and turns.

This evening, we will be making our way over to the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see the movie "Challengers" starring Zendaya. Woo Hoo! We will be joined by Sorella Jayne.

Well, I had better check on my shorty. She is still counting lizards this morning. I am sure that one will wake her up soon.

Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (gallo). Did you hear a (gallo) crowing this morning fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Sì, ci sono diversi galli nel mio quartiere. Mi piace ascoltarli, non come a Puerto Vallarta dove ci sono così tanti galli rumorosi che ti svegliano davvero.

La contentezza non deriva dal successo. Nasce da una relazione con l'Universo dell'Essere.

Paolo Henderson

countrygranny47 said...

Very nice magnet.
One that was so specially given to you both.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...