Monday, April 29, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

 Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing so far today? My birthday is going well, and I have had many visitors today to wish me well. I appreciate and love you all from deep inside of my heart. It is a  different type of birthday, but I am blessed.

Later I will share a video from my friend  Monna of over three decades. She lives in Hungary with her family. I asked her for permission to share the video with you and she said I could.

We are still receiving cards, calls, emails, texts and visit from many of our family and friends. And we are grateful.

My girlfriend Shoo Shoo just left. She brought by a birthday card and some sweet goodies.  Our friend Deb stopped by and she dropped of some goodies, and a nice card and bottle of vino rosso. Thank you Deb and Sharon.

My fidanzata came by and she dropped off gifts for me from her and Capo Jim. I held her as a tight as I could and I didn’t want to let her go. She knows that I love her so very much. I feel that same way about Shoo Shoo as well. We are so very close. 

I am close to all of my friends, and girlfriends. My sisters are holding me up during this trying and hurtful time. I thank them all.

I got Sorella Jayne to her doctor’s a bit ago. I am really enjoying sitting out on the front porch in the lounge while I people watch, and lizard watch. It is strange but it really helps me a lot.

We hope that your day is going well. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.We are down in spirit right now but it will pass. So please stay well and happy.

Ciao…Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! Taco Tuesday is almost over. Did you have a Taco today? Smile! I enjoyed my rest period out on the front porch lounge today. I p...