Saturday, December 30, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

UJAMAA





Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Depraved Heart a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caribou Blend, with a splash of vanilla. A second cup will be enjoyed later today. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 5pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty is working on a new rock, and I will start one today.

Here is my shorty's latest Covid puzzle. Enjoy!

101 POOPING DOGS



Hey, how about the "Wildcats"? Go Cats! We will be watching a few football games today.

Hey, today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be back in the (cucina) tossing around pots and pans again. We will be having Cheeseburgers and Fries for dinner. My Sous will select the proper libation for the meal.

We went to the movies yesterday to see "The Boys in the Boat". Excellent movie. We will be hitting up the "Roadhouse Cinema" this evening to see "Poor Things".

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe, and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (cioccolata calda). Why am I thinking about (cioccolata calda) fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Avete programmi per il fine settimana?


"Tenetevi stretti ai sogni, perche se i sogni muoiono, la vita e un uccello dalle ali spezzate che non puo volare.

Langston Hughes

Loraine said...

Il clima è stato freddo per noi abitanti del deserto quindi pensare alla cioccolata calda potrebbe scaldarti le viscere, ma solo per un po'. Dovrete concedervi la vera bevanda per essere pienamente soddisfatti.
"Una tazza di cioccolata calda è come un abbraccio interiore."

Una bellissima citazione di Langston Hughes. Grazie.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...