Friday, December 15, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!








Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Red Mist a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Paul Newman Organic Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Bread and Butter" along with a good breakfast. It is a cold, but clear morning here in Tucson.

Sorella Jayne will be here at 9:00am to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me to check my packing for Sierra Vista and Bisbee.

We will return to Tucson on Monday. Hopefully I can get some much-needed rest without any (drama) while we are there.

We enjoyed a very nice evening at "Zaynas" with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, Paula and Marty. The food was delicious. It was good to see Paula and Marty, and we got caught up on the latest.

14 DEC MARTY, PAULA, SHOO SHOO, MIA MOGLIE


14 DEC ZAYNAS 



Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later. We will have our cells, laptop, and tablets with us. I am looking forward to our stay in Sierra Vista. We will pig out on my "World Famous Tuna Dip" and video games.

Today's challenge word is (zanzara). I saw one of these this morning. What is up with that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Auguratemi buona fortuna a Bisbee.
Mi e sembrato di sentire una zanzara. stamattina! Non e un buon segno, sorridi.

Posso arrabbiarmi e bruciare di rabbia,, ma non sono mai stato amereggiato. L'amarezza e un acido corrosivo e terribile. Ti mangia e ti fa ammalare.

Maya Angelou

Loraine said...

Oh no! Non una zanzara! Quelle creature possono essere irritanti.
Grazie per la citazione. Un buon promemoria.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...