Sunday, December 17, 2023

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera,

How are you doing? We are hanging in there, at least I am. We watched the "Chiefs" football game on our tablet and laptop. It is not available on the TV at our hotel nor at Mia Cognata's casa. Bummer, but the "Chiefs" won.  Go "Chiefs".

I am bored silly. We are at Mia Cognata's home once again nobody really knows what is going on. It is a real (cluster). So, I am doing the blog for this evening now, because I will more than likely not be able to later on.

We stopped at Burger King on the way here to get something to eat before my stomach starts to eat itself. For real. I hope that your day is going better than mine is.

Stay and I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...