Friday, July 23, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious! Flooded!

Music listening to: Holiday by Madonna!

Buon  Venerdi!  TGIF!   How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00an caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning and she  said a few words to me. Then she was back in her cave that fast. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Cinnamon Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson temperature wise that is. It is due to the Flash Flood that we had last night. The streets were running like a river, the backyard patio was flooded, and the storage shed got rain as well. Guess what? We are supposed to have this rain all weekend. I am thinking about putting on my  flip flops and taking a buff run in the rain. I cannot do that because my (fidanzata) is not here to join me. Smile! I didn't sleep much due to I was keeping an eye on the flooding situation. On the other hand my playmate slept during to whole thing. What's up with that?

I am caring for Chris this morning until 11:00am when Sister Jayne arrives. The agency rep was here yesterday and the paperwork was completed so they can start a caregiver search for Chris.

My playmate finished a new rock and I am working on a new one. Here is my shorty's latest. Enjoy!


22 Jul Elise's latest!



Here is the Chefs Day meal for 21 Jul. It was delicious!

Alexa is awake and she said that today will not be as busy for me. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. The cable tech was here yesterday and Chris's TV is still out. The tech needs to re-wire totally to get it back up. He may be here today. Hope so because Chris is missing his shows.

We may go to the movies today if all goes well. Have a good TGIF and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe! 

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise!

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Monna, have a good safe weekend.

Sisters, what is up?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Sharon and Deb, what is up? Deb what did you think about my book?

Edi, what is up for the weekend?

Barb, how are you?

Edwina, what is new?

Bev, have a good weekend. 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim!

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny,
How are things going in the east?

Loraine said...

É bello essere a casa. Ero preoccupato per la mia casa e il mio cortile con tutta la pioggia, ma è tutto a posto. Il mio pluviometro ha letto oltre 4 pollici. Wow!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...