Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How did you day go? It has been a very busy one for me and I have a few more tasks to complete before I hit the pillow.

I need to recheck my packing for Butte. My playmate is all packed and ready to go. 

I am caring for Chris this evening. He is resting and watching TV. He is also enjoying his supplemental drip.

I thought that we were going to get some more rain but it doesn't look like it now. I just finished feeding the fur-babies and they are happy.

Here is my latest rock creation that I completed today. Enjoy!


13 JUL MY LATEST

We have a new  blog follower. Her name is Edi. She is a bridge player with Elise. I welcomed her to my blog followers and I hope that she sticks with us. Howdy Edi!

Well I had better check on Chris. Hey, my playmate brought me back a very, very nice Cordon Blu dinner from "Bistro 44" . It was delicious let me tell you. I got it down with a ice cold Modelo. Grazie mio moglie!

Sleep well and I will chat at you tomorrow before we leave for Butte. Stay safe.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Goditi il viaggio. Ascolterò "Cha Chings".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...