Monday, July 12, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

It has been another hot one here in Tucson. How is the weather around your way?

I am glad that today is coming to a close because I am beat and dragging feet. I got all of my errands taken care of to include picking up one of my new pairs of glasses. The second pair well done in a couple of weeks. They are Transition glasses.

I prepared Grilled Ham and Cheese for dinner. Elise had sliced tomatoes, avocado and baby carrots. I had a nice salad and some baby carrots with mine. We watched "Wentworth" on Netflix with Chris.

Chris is resting watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I just fed the fur-babies and it is nap time for them. 

I picked up a couple of rocks from the Cortez location today. I will post them to the blog tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for us. We will be packing up for our trip to Butte, Montana. I tell you we need this vacay badly due to the lack of caregivers.

We hope that your Monday went well? Now you can get ready for Taco Tuesday, eh? Have a good nights sleep and I will chat at you later.

Buona Notte.......Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Abbraccia il tuo cuscino.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...