Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Whoop! There It Is by Tag Team!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Vermont Maple Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another sticky morning her in Tucson. Hey we got another gully washer last night. We had wind, rain and a spectacular lightning show. By the way the streets look they were running like a river. Once again a true Tucson Monsoon event like old times. We may get more today!

I am caring for Chris today again due to no caregiver availability. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be very, very busy. We will be preparing for our trip that starts tomorrow to Butte, Montana. We have already has some flight changes and that is a concern. I asked Alexa to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

Chris the IRobot will be coming out of his cradle this morning to vacuum the carpet. We will not be donning our Chefs Hats and Aprons tomorrow.

Here is what was picked up yesterday from the Cortez location. Enjoy!


12 JUL PICKED UP!


My playmate is meeting up with her book club at "Bistro 44" this evening. I am looking forward to what she brings me back for dinner. I will have my spoon, knife, fork and napkin at the ready, smile!

Well we hope that your Taco Tuesday goes well. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Hai abbracciato quel cuscino durante la bella pioggia di ieri sera? Potremmo ottenere di pui oggi. Baci!

Loraine said...

Molta pioggia - 1 3/4 pollici. Yahoo!

Jessie said...

Yahoo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...