Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Hello!

Hello!


OOH RAH!


What is up? Well, it has heated up and it is a perfect day weather wise here in the "Old Pueblo".

I got all of my To Do List tasks taken care of. To include gassing up the "Green Lady", and picking up a few items from "Trader Joe's. I have got to stay out of there! Ya Mon'.

Chris is resting nicely but I have a concern about his healed wound site. In the middle of the wound site there is a dark spot. I applied "Spencer's Gel" on it and I will keep an eye on it. I think that we should keep him on his side as much as we can and keep him out of the chair for a day or two. He is in no pain and that is a good thing.

Hey, we are all set up for the "Mahjong Fest" that kicks off at 5:30pm today. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is starting to taunt me about this evenings outcome. I am sure that she knows that the only victory is going to be me, not my shorty and not Sister Jayne. I am stoked and ready to do a Happy Dance here in the desert.




ALL SET UP AND READY TO WIN.


My secret weapon is in the fridge and I am going to try one to see if I made them correctly and with plenty of punch. We hope that your day going your way so far? I will chat at you soon.

I am proud to say that I have a new follower of our blog as of today. Her name is Kerry Njoga who is from Africa. She is presently employed outside of her native home and she is doing well. Welcome Kerry! Chris loves her when he gets to chat or listen to her speak to him.

Ciao...Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...