Thursday, January 23, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





MELANIN


Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Pink Cadillac by Aretha Franklin!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45 am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning and I can see her stirring about. She will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will downed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

   Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. She treated me to some good "Down Home Blues" yesterday.

   My playmate and I attended a memorial service for Leticia Green yesterday afternoon. It was wonderful and a nice sized group of attendees were there at "Casa Molina's". I will post more about the service later today with pictures.

  We went to see "1917". This movie is great and it made you feel like you were right in the trenches with the soldiers.  We recommend this one for sure. We may hit up another movie today if time permits.

  Tomorrow we are going to go see our "Wildcats" (women) play "ASU". This is going to be a (red 0ut) and it is going to be a great game. We will be with Susan and Cathy for this one. Go Cats!

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a great day and enjoy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...