Monday, January 20, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Did your Monday end well? It was a pretty good one around here if I say so myself.

I got all of my tasks taken care of and I hopefully got all of Chris's scripts renewed. Finger crossed, eh?

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "The Queen" on Netflix. Chris was confined to his bed today. He enjoyed his massage as usual.  We are keeping him off of his decube area to enhance deeper healing. We will get him up for a little while tomorrow. I still give him low laser treatment on the wound site.

My shorty is over in the main house watching TV. I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching The Big Bang.

Tomorrow I will be making a trip out to the air base to take care of a bill and while I am there I will look around for a bit.

Hey has the New Year caused you to do some things that you normally are good at badly? It has done that way for Elise and I just about on a daily. It has been minor things but they have been plentiful. Go figure!

Have a good night and we will chat at you later. We just updated out Bucket List for 2020. Ya Mon'.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...